At Pendulum we are committed to CANI – constant and never ending improvement. We embrace change and we love to find opportunities to reinvent and reignite the passion that has become The Essence of Pendulum Summit.
We are extremely to inform you that we will be moving the summit to a new location. The RDS. Where 280 years of history meets 42 acres of sheer possibility in the heart of the embassy belt of Dublin city. It’s not just the venue that will impress you. It’s what our team will bring to the event. Experience & expertise. Imagination & vision.
Dublin is highly accessible for delegates travelling from the UK, Europe, the US, and beyond. Dublin Airport is just 20 minutes from The RDS via the Port Tunnel and serves over 180 routes – including direct flights to all major UK and European cities and daily flights to the Emirates and several North American cities.
How to get to The RDS from Dublin Airport
From Dublin Airport at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the M1
Continue on the M50 until you reach the Port Tunnel.
Then take the R131 on to the R111 and turn left on to Tritonville Road. This will lead you on to Serpentine Avenue and the RDS should be in front of you.
There is ample parking available onsite at the RDS.
The RDS is serviced by the Aircoach (Route 702) that brings customers directly to and from Dublin airport. Aircoach stops are located on Merrion Road in front of the RDS main complex entrance.
Dublin Port has regular daily ferry sailings between Ireland and the UK. The port is located approx. 7km from the RDS. The most direct driving route from Dublin Port to the RDS is via the East Link Toll Bridge where a charge will apply.
The RDS’s close proximity and direct road links to Dublin Port and Rosslare Harbour make it the perfect location for bringing in equipment or goods for your event from anywhere in Ireland, or overseas.
The RDS is just minutes away from Ireland’s M50 motorway network and Dublin’s Port Tunnel, making it easy to bring in supplies and equipment for your event.
Car Park Opening Hours
There is ample parking available onsite at the RDS.
InterCity Rail services run from 2 different Dublin stations: Heuston Station and Connolly Station:
- Heuston Station has trains to and from to Ballina, Westport, Galway, Limerick, Tralee, Cork, Waterford, Portlaoise and Kildare
- Connolly Station has trains to/from Belfast, Sligo, Dundalk, Kildare, Longford and Rosslare Europort. The Luas Red Line links the two stations door to door
Heuston Station/Connolly Station to RDS: please visit Transport for Ireland for options.
The RDS is linked to the train stations by the DART at Connolly Station. Connolly Station is linked by the DART service to Lansdowne Station and Sandymount Station both of which are approximately a 5-minute walk from the RDS.
LUAS – Dublin Light Rail
There is no direct route from the LUAS to the RDS. However, the LUAS connects at Connolly Station to the DART system that passes by the RDS. The LUAS stop at Dawson Street is approximately a 30-minute walk from the RDS.
The RDS is serviced locally by Dublin Bus from Dublin City Centre, with a number of routes:
4 From Harristown To Monkstown Avenue via Ballsbridge (Anglesea Rd.)
7 From Mountjoy Sq. Towards Loughlinstown/ Cherrywood via Ballsbridge (Anglesea Rd.)
18 From Palmerstown (Old Lucan Rd.) Towards Sandymount via Ballsbridge (Anglesea Rd.)
7a From Mountjoy Sq. Towards Loughlinstown
27X From UCD Belfield To Clare Hall Via RDS Ballsbridge
There are also multiple routes serviced to and from the nearby Donnybrook Road, Bus Garage on the N11 which is only 10 minutes walking distance from the RDS. They are 46a, 145, 32x, 39a, 41x, 7b, 51x, 66x and 67x.
For further information on local Dublin Bus routes visit www.dublinbus.ie
We welcome Assistance Dogs in all parts of our venue and will provide water bowls on request, please ask a member of our staff.
- Liffey Meeting Rooms 1-5, Liffey Boardrooms 1-4, Wicklow Meeting Rooms 1-5 and the Ecocem Room have an induction loop system.
- Liffey 1 and 2, Wicklow 1 and 2, The Forum and The Liffey have infra-red radiators (two channel system), which can be used with either a Stethoscope or neck-worn induction loop.
- The Auditorium has infra-red radiators (seven channel system), which can be used with either a Stethoscope or neck-worn induction loop.
- Free stethoscopes are available to borrow. Alternatively if you wear a hearing aid, you may borrow a neck-worn induction loop which can be used in conjunction with the “T” position on your hearing aid. Please ask a CCD Host of contact reception to avail of this service.
The cloakroom is located on the Ground Floor near the main entrance and we charge €2 per item.
- All rooms, halls and toilets are signposted in large print and Braille.
- CCD Hosts are available to assist visitors to their event or seat if required.
- All lifts have Braille buttons.
- A Describer system for the visually impaired is fitted in Liffey 1 and 2, Wicklow 1 and 2, The Forum, The Liffey and The Auditorium. To find out if your event has a Describer please contact your Event Manager.
- Our CCD Security officers and CCD Hosts are fully trained in evacuation procedures for those with limited mobility.
- In the event of an evacuation you will be escorted to the nearest refuge by a CCD Host or member of CCD Security.
- Refuges for customers with limited mobility are located throughout the venue.
- If you have an Assistance Dog, the dog should also go to the refuge.
- Our CCD Security officers are trained in First-Aid.
- Defibrillators are located in the Medical Suite, Security Control Room and by the large meeting rooms.
- If you have any specific medical requirements or concerns please contact your Event Manager.
- If you have an allergy or special dietary requirement please contact your Hospitality Manager.
- No food or drink purchased outside The CCD is permitted to be brought into the venue.
- The CCD main entrance is accessible via a ramp.
- We offer lift access to all levels, in addition to escalators and stairwells.
- There are dedicated wheelchair user and companion seats in The Auditorium.
- There are eight dedicated spaces in The CCD’s on-site car park for people with a disabled persons parking card, or the equivalent international scheme.
- The car park has a lift which accesses all floors.
- There is a drop-off point outside the main entrance.
- Car Parks near The CCD, operated separately, also have dedicated spaces for people with disabilities.
- Some events at The CCD may involve pyrotechnics, strobe lighting and other special effects.
- Please contact your Event Manager for details on any special effects expected at the event you are attending.
All The CCD Hosts and CCD Security officers are trained in Disability Awareness.
Toilets for people with disabilities are located throughout the venue on every floor. They all have an alarm pull cord system, and are unisex.
We have power available in every meeting room and hall including The Auditorium. If you require a power supply for medical reasons during an event please contact your Event Manager.
- All meeting spaces are wheelchair accessible.
- The Auditorium has 20 spaces suitable for wheelchair users.
- At least one companion seat is available next to the wheelchair user’s space.
- For conferences, the wheelchair spaces and companion seats can be booked through your Event Manager.
- For ticketed events, the wheelchair spaces and companion seats should be booked when purchasing your ticket from the relevant box office.
- We have a limited number of wheelchairs, which can be booked through your Event Manager.