Pendulum Events and Training Limited are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By using a log-in for or visiting the www.pendulumsummit.com, www.pendulumtalks.com, www.pendulumsummitnewyork.com, www.pendulumspeakers.com websites and/or accessing the Pendulum Talks App you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information We May Collect From You: We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by taking actions or filling in forms on our Websites and Apps or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Websites and Apps, subscribe to our service, place an order on our Websites and Apps, access articles and other resources, and contacting us electronically or by phone. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Websites and Apps, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); products or services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, or that you may be interested in.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please notify us by e-mail or post.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our sites and apps and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our sites and apps to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- As part of our efforts to keep our sites and apps safe and secure.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our sites and apps about products or services that may interest you or them.