“Fear will cripple you more than an absence of arms or legs will.” – Nick Vujicic
Nick Vujicic is an Australian motivational speaker born with tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder characterised by the absence of arms and legs that affects just seven people worldwide.
At Pendulum Summit on January 9th and 10th, Nick will be delivering his remarkable story, and the formidable character traits that he has been forced to develop to combat his physical difficulties.
He will be offering a masterclass on:
- Resilience and the immeasurable value of tenacity
- The importance of sometimes disregarding the opinions of others
- The ability to refrain from passing judgement on others, especially in the workplace
- Cultivating the ability to withstand and overcome adversity
- Leading a team that exhibits high-performance every day
Nick is uniquely suited to address the profile of delegate in attendance at Pendulum Summit. He can speak to the individual with the personability of a soothsayer, but is also steeped in corporate clout; he founded and runs both Life Without Limits and Attitude is Altitude, an international nonprofit and a speaking company respectively.
He will be addressing these three key tenets:
- Accepting failure for what it is; an education
- Finding purpose
- How to understand who you are and what you want
How Nick Vujicic Triumphed Against All Odds
The champion of adversity has since spoken to over 6.5 million people live across 65 countries, met with 16 presidents and addressed 9 governments. He has featured on 60 Minutes, TLC, TED, Oprah’s Life Class. As an accomplished author with 5 titles including a New York Times best seller “Unstoppable” which is published in over thirty languages, no matter where he goes he communicates one core message— that no matter your circumstance, you can overcome!
Transform your life with Nick Vujicic
Join Nick Vujicic and a host of global visionaries at Pendulum Summit, the world’s leading business and self-empowerment summit on January 9th and 10th 2019 at the Convention Centre Dublin.