The creators of Pendulum Summit, the world’s leading business and self-empowerment summit, have announced they are going virtual this November with “Pendulum Resurgence: Emerging From Disruption – a virtual, live and interactive event.
Three decades on from when the acronym VUCA was first coined by the US military, the current crisis, spurred by the coronavirus pandemic, has accelerated the rate of change, forcing business leaders to deal with unprecedented levels of volatility and uncertainty, and limited reliable data with which to inform their decision-making.
Businesses, it seems, aren’t just expected to “build back better” either. They must build back bolder, faster, and greener too. As a result, business leaders have been tested like never before. Some have risen to the challenge while others have been left wanting.
So, what is it that ultimately makes the difference? What indicates successful rise to the challenge within a leader’s DNA? Agility and adaptability…Strategically agile leaders…Authenticity and engagement are some of the primary indicators, and in order to rebuild over the next 3 to 5 years, are critical factors that need to be developed and nurtured throughout organisations. Despite significant government support however, this process will be an onerous task, with cash tight and the future uncertain.
The creators of Pendulum Summit, the world’s leading business and self-empowerment summit who recently announced they are going virtual on November 27th 2020 with “Pendulum Resurgence: Emerging From Disruption” believes that this virtual event is the mechanism to help individuals and organisations thrive during these radically disruptive times.
Backing themselves on the world-class standards they set at their in-person event “Pendulum Summit” which has been pushed out to a further date in 2021, the virtual event will bring together a host of global visionaries, thought leaders, coaches and entertainers. Critical themes that will be explored include: remote leadership, business agility, well-being, resilience, bouncebackability and personal fortitude. It will also challenge delegates to consider their company’s intrinsic purpose as well as providing strategies to regrasp the essentials underpinning business success, and how to develop a frame of mind that is more attuned to the concerns of their employees and customers.
Delegates will be in for a fully immersive experience with an impressive virtual platform, live and interactive speaker sessions, experience exquisite networking opportunities through text, audio and video chat in a 1:1 or group chat setting, and a virtual Expo Zone. It is also accessible in multiple languages and accessible across different time zones.
Virtual tickets go on sale today (Thursday, August 20th, 2020) with Super Early-Bird prices starting from €225. An example of the list of benefits include:
- Live 1 day virtual, live and interactive event with world-class speakers
- Pre-event content and amplify sessions to maximise your Pendulum Virtual experience
- A visually rich and easy-to-use online platform that can be accessed on the go, on any device, anywhere in the world
- Impressive virtual environment with access to Virtual Auditorium, Live & On Demand Sessions, Q&A’s and Content Library
- Kickstart conversations with other attendees using text, audio and video chat, in a 1:1 chat or group chat setting
- Meet the world’s most exciting companies, sponsors and exhibitors with real-time interaction at the Virtual Expo Zone
- Customer support with virtual event helpdesk and live chat feature
- Pendulum’s 21-Day Challenge – a post-event email series designed to continue the conversation
- Add exciting content to your Virtual Briefcase to access articles and videos during and post-event
- CPD accreditation
- *On-demand access to all speaker sessions
- *Access to Platinum virtual networking lounge
- *1 year subscription to Pendulum Talks Digital Platform
- *Access to Pendulum Private Virtual Q&A Experience with Speakers
- *Enrollment in the world-class Pendulum Inspired Leadership Programme
- *Ticket upgrade options
For more information on this virtual event, partnerships or corporate packages, please email [email protected] or call +353 1 685 3370.