Robin Sharma is one of the world’s premier speakers on Leadership and Personal Mastery. As a presenter, Sharma has the rare ability to electrify an audience yet deliver uncommonly original and useful insights that lead to individuals doing their best work, teams providing superb results and organisations becoming unbeatable.
For nearly 20 years, many of the most well-known organisations on the planet, ranging from Nike, GE, Microsoft, FedEx, PwC, HP and Oracle to NASA, Yale University and YPO have chosen Robin Sharma for their most important events, when nothing less than a world-class speaker will do.
Sharma has been ranked as one of the Top 5 Leadership Gurus in the World in an independent survey of over 22,000 business people and appears on platforms with other luminaries such as Richard Branson, Bill Clinton, Jack Welch and Shaquille O’Neill.
Sharma is the globally celebrated author of 15 international bestselling books on leadership including The Leader Who Had No Title, the phenomenal #1 blockbuster that is inspiring a movement around the idea that “Now, anyone – in any organisation – can show Leadership.” And “The organisation that grows leaders at every level of the firm faster than their industry peers becomes undefeatable.”
Sharma’s work has been published in over 75 countries and in nearly 90 languages, making him one of the most widely read authors in the world. He shot to fame with The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, which has topped international bestseller lists and sold over 5,000,000 copies.
Robin is the founder of Sharma Leadership International Inc., a widely respected training firm with only one focus: helping people in organisations Lead Without a Title. Clients include many of the FORTUNE 500 including Microsoft, GE, NIKE, FedEx, HP, PwC and IBM. Organisations such as NASA, IMD Business School, Yale University and The Young President’s Organisation are also SLI clients. Robin is a former litigation lawyer who holds two law degrees including a Masters of Law (Dalhousie Law School).
Success Data on Robin Sharma
- In an independent survey of over 22,000 business people, Robin was ranked in The Top 5 of the world’s leadership experts along with Jack Welch, Jim Collins and John Maxwell. (Source: leadershipgurus.net)
- Robin’s books on Leadership and elite performance in business have sold over 10,000,000 copies in 75+ Countries.
- Ranked #5 on Global Gurus’ World’s Top 30 Leadership Professionals for 2016 (source: globalgurus.org)
- Speaking.com voted Robin one of The Top 5 Leadership Speakers in the world.
- Robin’s runaway bestseller The Leader Who Had No Title was the #1 Business book on amazon.com Robin’s fans + endorsers include Nobel Prize winner Desmond Tutu, rock star Jon Bon Jovi, a member of The British Royal family and heads of state from around the world.
To book a Pendulum speaker, email firstname.lastname@example.org