Pendulum Summit has been independently recognised by the CPD Standards Office. This is the gold standard of CPD accreditation and means attending Pendulum will offer even more benefits to delegates and organisations across all professions and sectors when it comes to their professional development.
CPD benefits for individuals:
- Maintain the level of contemporary competencies essential for delivering a professional service to colleagues, managers, customers, clients and the community
- Make a meaningful, more effective contribution to teamwork
- Gain the skills and confidence to lead, manage, influence, coach and mentor others.
- Stay interested and interesting: engage more forcefully and for a longer time
- Open up to new possibilities, new knowledge and new skill areas
- Better appreciate the implications and impacts of their work.
- So employers gain a more efficient and productive workforce that is generally happier, healthier, more engaged, less inclined to quit and encouraged to champion their employer brand.
- Maintains a professional standard of your qualifications and registrations
- Allows you to showcase your achievements
- Equips you with tools to cope positively with change- Contributes to career progression and advancement
CPD benefits for employer:
- Promotes greater work engagement and general commitment to job roles
- Allows for the sharing of best practice and support
- Contributes to maximising staff potential
- Improves employee moral
- Provides a useful benchmark for annual appraisals
How does it work?
Employees and members of professional bodies, institutes or regulators are often expected to attain a certain number of CPD points or hours per year. They need them in order to maintain their chartered status or their license to practice.
Each professional body, institute, regulator or employer sets in place a CPD policy. The number of points or hours can vary significantly from profession to profession and sector to sector.
CPD points or hours are an integral part of what are termed ‘input based’ CPD schemes, and can also be known as CPD Credits or CPD merits.
Delegates who attend Pendulum Summit will be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance for inclusion in their CPD records for their professional body, institute, regulator or employer.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org