Pendulum Summit provides the tools to become the best version of you. Who that person is and what you want to achieve is up to you. When you allow yourself to dream big, continuously learn, commit to hard work, never settle for mediocracy and have an unwavering belief in your dreams then nothing will stop you.
CPD Accreditation Overview
We are proud to announce that Pendulum Summit has been independently recognised by the global CPD Standards Office. This is the gold standard of CPD (continued professional development) accreditation and means that CPD hours and a CPD Certificate can be awarded to delegates following full attendance at Pendulum Summit for inclusion in their CPD records for their professional body, institute, regulator or employer.
- Keeps your knowledge and skills up-to-date
- Maintains a professional standard of your qualifications and registrations
- Builds confidence and credibility
- Allows you to showcase your achievements
- Equips you with tools to cope positively with change
- Contributes to career progression and advancement
- Promotes greater work engagement and general commitment to job roles
- Allows for the sharing of best practice and support
- Contributes to maximising staff potential
- Improves employee moral
- Provides a useful benchmark for annual appraisals
How It Works?
- Employees and members of professional bodies, institutes or regulators are often expected to attain a certain number of CPD points or hours per year. They need them in order to maintain their chartered status or their license to practice.
- Each professional body, institute, regulator or employer sets in place a CPD policy. The number of points or hours can vary significantly from profession to profession and sector to sector.
- CPD points or hours are an integral part of what are termed ‘input based’ CPD schemes, and can also be known as CPD Credits or CPD merits.
- Delegates who attend Pendulum Summit can now be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance for inclusion in their CPD records for their professional body, institute, regulator or employer.
Pendulum’s 5 Pillars
Thanks to the counsel of our Pendulum speakers, institutes, professional development associations, and top C-Suite executives, business owners and change agents, we have created five pillars of life that when mastered will lead to limitless possibilities.
Once you are self-empowered, you will be self-propelled to create the life you deserve. Our speakers will introduce you to the warrior mind-set but only You Can Empower You!
Learn the secrets to amazing, gratifying relationships in your personal and professional life.
Leadership & Team Performance
Whether you are a leader or someone who creates the path for leaders; understanding where you fit authentically in the leadership and teamwork ecosystem will allow you to flourish in whatever you do.
Bring your company to the next level in business excellence to achieve productivity improvements, increased customer satisfaction, improved efficiency, enhanced innovation, and increased performance.
Professional & Wealth Elevation
Learn the tools that will take your professional life to the next level and increase your wealth exponentially.