“Successful people become great leaders when they learn to shift the focus from themselves to others.”
Dr. Marshall Goldsmith is the world’s number one leadership thinker and executive coach. His singular ability to deliver results for top leaders has drawn over 150 CEOs and their management teams to address change in the workplace. They want what Dr. Goldsmith offers; practical and proven methods.
The Economist have recognised him as one of the most credible thought leaders in the new era of business, while Forbes and the Wall Street Journal have backed him as one of the world’s elite executive educators.
A Selection of Dr. Goldsmith’s Key Takeaways Include:
1. Triggers: Creating lasting behaviour and becoming the people and organisations we want to become
2. Mojo: Increasing meaning, happiness and employee engagement
3. What got you here won’t get you there: Helping successful people get even better
5. Coaching for Leadership: Developing ourselves, coaching our people and building engagement
6. Global Leadership: The next generation
7. Women in Leadership: Unique challenges and opportunities
Two Notable Clients of Marshall’s include:
Alan Mulally of Ford Motor Company – “We were a very successful team who took our performance to the next level; a team dedicated to continued improvement combined with Marshall’s proven process rocks.”
Jim Yong Kim of The World Bank – “Marshall’s focused, practical and insightful approach with help you in leadership, but even more important, in life.”
Awards & World Rankings:
1. The only two-time winner of the Thinkers 50 Award for #1 Leadership Thinker in the World
2. Ranked as the #1 Executive Coach in the World
3. A Top Ten Business Thinker for the past eight years
4. Author or editor of 36 books that have sold over 2.5 million copies and been listed bestseller in 12 countries
5. His books, What Got You Here Won’t Get You There and Triggers have been recognized by Amazon.com as two of the Top 100 Leadership & Success Books Ever Written
The Six Question Process: Coaching For Leaders
See Marshall At Pendulum Summit
Pendulum Summit, the world’s leading business and self-empowerment summit appeals to aspiring individuals and business leaders who are constantly looking for ways to cultivate their clients and keep their core teams engaged, motivated and growing in this era of hyper competition. Our world-class speakers, learning and networking opportunities continue to grow year on year. An added bonus is that the event offers delegates CPD hours as part of their overall professional development.